How to Reset Your Password
With the launch of AI’s new MyAccount features, all AI professionals and AI customers must reset their password. Before you log in for the first time on or after Oct. 1, you must reset your account password.
Please watch this video tutorial on how to reset your password.
You may also follow the below password reset steps:
- Go to www.appraisalinstitute.org and click on the “Login” button
- Click the Forgot Your Password? link. Please do not click “Create an account” if you have previously created an AI online account.
- Enter the email address that you currently use to log in to your account and click “Submit:”
- An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password. Open the email and click on the link. If you don’t see an email, please check your spam folder.
- Enter your new password in both fields and click “Change Password.” Your password must be between 6 and 14 characters and must contain both letters and numbers. You may reuse your current password if it meets the before mentioned criteria.
You can now log in with your new password and access self-service options that will make your Appraisal Institute transactions easier, simpler and more convenient.
Our Service Center team is available to answer your questions at 888-756-4624 or email@example.com